Data protection law offers enormous development opportunities for lawyers. Rapid technological change and the internationalisation of markets require new data protection solutions for companies every day.
As a member of our rapidly growing law firm, you will profit from decades of experience in the legal, technical and organisational implementation of data protection in Germany. As the direct contact person for our clients, you will work closely with renowned companies and corporations and always find the best solution for their challenges.
Regular continuing education courses and data protection certifications, ISO 27001, BSI baseline protection and security technologies will ensure that you are always up to date. Your work will be supported by best-of-quality process optimisation and an almost completely paperless work environment.
On the interpersonal level at activeMind.legal, you can expect a diverse team of highly experienced lawyers and graduates. With our ‘open-door policy’, you will always find helpful colleagues to assist you with any questions you have. Regular team events are just as much a part of our corporate culture as flexible working hours, the possibility to work from your home office and parental leave/part-time hours.
Our offices in Berlin and Munich are centrally located and easily accessible by public transport or by car.
As a lawyer (m/f/d) or jurist at activeMind.legal, you will consult companies and corporations from Germany, Europe and around the world. The focus of the legal consultation is on international data protection and data protection laws in other (European) countries, as well as the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In your position, you will support our clients from our office in Munich or Berlin as well as on-site at their places of business. This process will entail, among other things, inspecting the implementation of stipulated data protection measures and training executives, management and employees. In some cases, you will also be appointed as our clients’ external data protection officer.
- You are a lawyer with in-depth knowledge of data protection.
- You have very good spoken and written proficiency in business German and English; fluency in additional languages is a plus.
- You enjoy visiting customers around the world and putting them to the test.
- You are curious and want to consistently further your education.
- We will be very happy to see a specialisation in the data protection law of specific European countries.
- Proven IT skills are a plus.
- A high degree of personal initiative and team spirit is not only listed in your CV.
- When we ask about ‘entrepreneurial spirit’, you know exactly what we mean.
- You have a sense of humour and are sociable.