🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 We especially welcome applicants who have recently fled from the Ukraine due to the ongoing unrest there. 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦
The security of IT, information and data processing is one of the greatest challenges faced by companies. There are outstanding career opportunities for diversified computer scientists and lawyers with a good knowledge of IT alike in this field, due to the broad interaction of technical, organisational, and legal aspects.
As a Junior Consultant (m/f/d) for Information Security at activeMind AG, you will learn how to set up and operate legally compliant IT systems. Under the guidance of your personal mentor, you will support our clients, and assist with and conduct on-site or online audits.
Opportunities for regular further education and certifications – such as ISO 27001 and BSI basic protection – will be provided to assist you in your professional development. In this way, you will be optimally positioned in terms of your career in the rapidly growing information security market.
Our experienced team will always be at your side. Together, we always find the best solution – and then enjoy lunch and one or two after-work activities together.
🇺🇦 Assistance for applicants who fled Ukraine 🇺🇦
We aim to help you and your family to have the best possible start in this country. We are happy to support you in your search for accommodation, with applications and dealings with the authorities, as well as with your integration in Germany. Our very multicultural team will be happy to help.
Continue reading: Employer | Colleagues | Locations
Your tasks as a Junior Consultant include optimising the information security of renowned companies, corporate groups or hospitals, including organisations belonging to Germany’s critical infrastructure (KRITIS). You will monitor the implementation of legal requirements and help to find innovative and practicable solutions in the area of technical and organisational measures.
In your position, you will support our clients primarily from our office in Munich or Berlin, as well as, per on-site or online audit.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher degree in computer science, or a comparable technical field of study
- Alternatively, you have a degree in law
- You speak German to at least an B1 level, and are willing to take a German course, if necessary
- You have a very good command of professional English, at least to a C1 level
- You are already well versed in the area of information security and/or data protection law
- You are willing to continuously educate yourself on the topics of information security and obtain the corresponding certifications.
- You enjoy visiting and supporting clients independently throughout Germany (approx. three to five days per month)
- You have a great sense of humour and enjoy interacting with people
- A high level of initiative and the ability to work in a team are not just something you say on your CV